Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal (CARJ) is the official journal of the Canadian Association of Radiologists. Members of the CAR receive a complimentary subscription to the CARJ as a membership benefit.
The CARJ is a peer-reviewed, Medline-indexed publication that presents a broad scientific review of radiology in Canada. The Journal covers such topics as abdominal imaging, cardiovascular radiology, computed tomography, continuing professional development, education and training, gastrointestinal radiology, health policy and practice, magnetic resonance imaging, musculoskeletal radiology, neuroradiology, nuclear medicine, pediatric radiology, radiology history, radiology practice guidelines and advisories, thoracic and cardiac imaging, trauma and emergency room imaging, ultrasonography, and vascular and interventional radiology. Article types considered for publication include original research articles, critically appraised topics, review articles, guest editorials, pictorial essays, technical notes, and letter to the Editor.
In collaboration with the CAR, the CARJ offers CME self-assessment modules that are eligible for credit with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information about the Insights4Imaging program, please click here.
- Current Issue
- Articles in Press
- Insights4Imaging (Self-Assessment Program)
- Submit a Manuscript
- Author Information
- Permission to Reuse
- Information for Advertisers
- CARJ Contact Information
- Subscription Rates
- Subscribe to CARJ
- Contact CARJ
- CARJ Editing Team
For more information on our Journal, please visit the CARJ website at www.carjonline.org.
CARJ Online Access: Activation Process for CAR Members
To activate your online access to the CARJ, please follow these instructions:
- Go to http://www.carjonline.org/
- Click on the Activate Online Access link to the right
- Register: Enter your email address and create a password in the 'Register' box and then click Continue
- Create a Profile: Provide the requested information and click Continue
- Select a Publication: Select yes when asked “I want to activate Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal.”
- Member/Non member Subscription:
- Select 'yes' when asked “If you are a Society member...click yes...”
- Select Canadian Association of Radiologists (CAR) when asked “Please identify your society membership”
- Enter your CAR membership ID number and last name
- Click Continue
- Verify Activation: Verify your information and click Complete Activation