The CAR is pleased to welcome new members to the CAR Journal (CARJ) Editorial Board and International Advisory Board.
The CARJ is a fixture in the field of radiology and boasts an Impact Factor of 4.186. Editor-in-Chief Dr. Michael Patlas believes the new members will continue to advance the CARJ and its initiatives.
“The CARJ team is delighted to recruit multiple Canadian and international academic superstars to join our Editorial Board and International Advisory Board. The new members will support the Journal with their invited papers, thoughtful editorials, and bright ideas for advancement of the CARJ.”
The incoming members are:
- Dr. Caroline Reinhold – Deputy Editor
- Dr. Kate Hanneman – Associate Editor
- Dr. Iain Kirkpatrick – Associate Editor
- Dr. Carolina Souza – Associate Editor
- Dr. Richard Walker – Associate Editor
- Dr. Jacky Chow – Editor-in-Training
- Dr. Alain Blum – International Advisory Board
- Dr. Florian J. Fintelmann – International Advisory Board
- Dr. Ali Guermazi – International Advisory Board
- Dr. Daniel dos Santos (not pictured) – International Advisory Board
Congratulations to all of the new members of the CARJ team. The CAR is looking forward to your amazing work and great success ahead.