In support of studies or research projects in diagnostic radiology or interventional procedures, the Canadian Radiological Foundation (CRF) is pleased to provide an opportunity to apply for a grant accordingly. Priority is given to a research or study aiming to benefit radiology in Canada. Please refer to the following documents to submit your application:
- CRF Grant Application Rules and Regulations
- CRF Grant Application Form Template
- CRF Statement of Compliance Template
Your application (preferably in English) must include:
- CRF Grant Application form duly completed and signed
- Project Overview (indicating time frame of project)
- Project Budget (must indicate if external funding has been sought and if so, amount(s) and name(s) of funder(s)
- Approval letter from Ethics Committee (if approval not obtained yet or not required, please amend the Compliance Statement accordingly)
- CV of applicant
- Statement of Compliance form duly completed and signed
Please submit your application electronically to Corinne Gourlin at email@example.com
The deadline to submit your application is September 30 of each year.
The applicants will be notified on the outcome by October 31 of each year.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR 2016, THE CRF HAS REACHED ITS QUOTA AND IS THEREFORE NOT IN A POSITION TO ACCEPT ANY MORE GRANT APPLICATIONS FOR 2016.