The CAR Affiliate Societies protect and advocate for your profession by addressing your needs and priorities. Join the Affiliate Societies in your specialty and obtain more knowledge by collecting resources and networking with fellow influencers. Come and collaborate with us and make a difference.
CAR Affiliate Societies Main Objectives:
Continuing Professional Development
- Organize an educational session during the annual CAR meeting
- Provide online medical educational materials
- Develop content for CAR’s RAD Academy and Affiliate Societies webpages
- Promote dedicated courses targeted for radiology community practices
Advance Patient Care and Research Innovation
- Provide representation to relevant CAR committees
- Review relevant documents produced by the CAR or by other groups when requested
- Play a leadership role in the development and review of imaging guidelines and protocols for standardization
- Join a subcommittee and participate in research and education projects
- Networking and social events for members during CAR ASM and RSNA annual meetings
- Collaborate with other radiology societies
- Promote activities on the affiliate societies webpages and through social media
Join the CAR Affiliate Societies today! Membership fees are complimentary if you are a current CAR member and available to emergency, abdominal, pediatric, thoracic, and general radiologists, as well as current fellows or residents. If you are interested in becoming an Affiliate Society member, please join through the CAR member portal or email [email protected].