CAR membership - your voice for better healthcare
- Advocating with governments and key stakeholders on the issues that matter
- Developing quality assurance initiatives (practice guidelines, referral guidelines, accreditation programs)
- Promoting the Value of Radiology - working to be seen, heard and understood nationally among decision and policy makers in our stakeholder community.
- Influencing CAR services and products through CAR working groups
CAR membership delivers exclusive benefits
- Reduced registration fees for CPD activities, such as the CAR Annual Scientific Meeting, ACLS for Radiologists, and the Leadership Course
- Free access to Canada's only national radiology journal, the CARJ (for uninterrupted delivery, become a member or renew by January 26)
- Industry and peer recognition through nominations for the CAR Awards
- Access to the CAR eNewsletter - Beyond the Image
- Voting rights at the CAR and CRF Annual General Meetings, which take place in April
- Ability to become a member of the American College of Radiology
More membership benefits for you in 2018
- Free infographic poster - Who are radiologists and how do they help patients?
- Discount on posting job opportunities on RAD Careers, the only national job board dedicated to radiology. Contact the CAR for more details.
- TD Insurance discounts with affinity partner (web page coming soon)
- More opportunities to contribute to patient care through increased CAR working group activities