The Canadian Radiological Foundation (CRF) supports studies and research projects in diagnostic and interventional radiology. However, we cannot do so without the generosity of our funders.
Please help us achieve the CRF’s mission: to “promote the art and science of radiology through research and education”.
500 Club for Radiology Leadership
A campaign to inspire 500 radiologists to help increase the foundation’s impact on imaging care and the Canadian radiological landscape.
Join the Club!
- Help lead the campaign to support the CRF objectives and further enhance patient care
- The first 500 donors to commit to an annual contribution for three years can join
- We are targeting a goal of $250,000 annualized contributions over 3 years
- Donations will be used to advance initiatives related to the five CRF pillars
- Donors will receive recognition from CRF in communications, access to the Donor's Lounge at the CAR Annual Scientific Meeting and a limited edition pin recognizing membership to the 500 Club
Tax-deductible donations can also be made by:
- Calling the CRF at 613 860-3111, ext. 0
- Sending a cheque or money order, payable to
The Canadian Radiological Foundation to:
c/o The Canadian Association of Radiologists
600-294 Albert Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 6E6
By donating to the CRF, you are giving permission to have your name published as a donor on our webpage. Should you prefer to remain anonymous please contact [email protected].
Thank you in advance for your support.
Thank you to our generous donors
The CRF would like to sincerely thank its donors for the generous contributions towards the Foundation. We would like to publicly recognize the following 2019 donors.
Alison Claire Harris
Silma Gutierrez Solorzano
Carlos H. Torres
Other 2019 Donations
Ishaq Al Salmi